Head of Marketing
I am recruiting a Head of Marketing role with a growing B2B business in the North East. I am keen to speak to candidates with experience in a Senior, head of department position with experience of creating strategic strategy and managing the existing team. You will be experienced across all aspects of online and offline channels to drive sales and brand.
The client are a growing B2B business in the North East England.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for driving sales and brand for the business through the creation of engaging strategy and brand, both online and offline. You will be responsible for mentoring the existing team and all aspects of the actively for the business.
The successful Head of Marketing will be have the following demonstrable attributes and skills:
- Previous experience in a senior/ head of department role
- People management experience
- Managing 6 figure departmental budgets as a minimum
- A strategic marketer, comfortable creating strategy across online and offline channels
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Able to work with senior stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrable experience of driving brand and sales through online and offline actively
- Able to get to the office in the North East on a Daily basis
On offer - excellent role - Salary £45-£75 DOE