Senior Area Sales Manager
Cavendish Maine are excited to be working exclusively with an incredibly prestigious and forward-thinking contract furniture company. The role is centred on shaping and delivering sales and growth strategy for the contract furniture division. With a market presence in hospitality, education, healthcare and local authorities; this is a position which requires a huge amount of diversity and will suit an ambitious sale professional. This position will have national coverage however there is an expectation of being able to travel to Thetford twice per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking full self-responsibility for a sales pipeline, from initiating contact with new accounts to executing the deal
- Reporting directly to the owner, you will play a pivotal a role in the direction of the company.
- Creating and owning the strategic sales plan delivering against targets and exceeding them by expanding our client base within the contract furniture industry.
- Identifying emerging markets and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the markets.
- To become a company product expert- The brand has an incredibly diverse product range so the ability to quickly become accustomed and comfortable selling at a high level is essential
- Setting up meetings with new practices and contractors.
- Representing the brand and generating leads at industry exhibitions & trade shows.
- Taking succinct and timely job orders, offering a succinct but a consultative approach to the clients need.
- Seek out major clients and build strong, long-lasting working relationships with premier buyers and decision makers in the contract furniture industry
You will have:
- The ability to work well under the pressure, enjoying the challenges of a pressurised environment
- A strong history of selling contract furniture
- A proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans and exceeding sales goals
- A passion for being the best and providing an unrivalled service
- Demonstrable experience in a senior sales role, developing client
- An incredibly high level of written and oral English
- The ability to work on several projects at once dealing with multiple products
- A valid UK driving license
- An incredibly attractive commission scheme. A high performer will comfortably achieve £80,000+
- Travel expenses paid
- Car Allowance
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.