National Account Executive
Looking for a National Account Executive position within an SME? Not one of the usual suspects… Awesome Brand, with a significant opportunity here for a Sales Executive to support the Grocery Senior NAM in developing the channel and build on what’s already a strong portfolio!
This opportunity offers a clear career progression path and a fabulous working environment, team culture and experience in the team to learn from.
Based in central London, this FMCG Brand is hugely attractive:
- Central location in quirky office space
- Significant growth agenda with strong track record of high performance
- Top 4 Retail and wider OOH large players
- A Brand with little competition given their uniqueness!
- Significant innovation in the pipeline and investment
- A chance to progress quickly and make an impact
Your remit will be to develop, and support the development of, strong and longer term partnerships with existing customers and seek out the next big opportunity! If you’re looking for excitement and the chance to make a real difference to a fun Brand, this will defiantly be worthwhile looking into.
We’re looking for someone who has sales experience in the FMCG food / drink sector and looking for more out of their position, keen to develop. You may also have recently graduated and gained FMCG industry placement experience and now looking to put that to good use!
Characteristics of the successful candidate:
- Tenacious, go getting personality
- Enjoys challenge and a faster pace of working
- Team spirited, able to roll your sleeves up and get ‘stuck in’!
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Driven and ambitious
- Whizz with excel and numbers
- Strong organisational skills, detailed and analytical
- High energy!
- Goes the extra mile to get the job done!
If that sounds like you and you’ve liked what you’ve read so far, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for further information.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.