National Account Manager
If you’re looking for a Grocery NAM position in an FMCG SME which has the most wonderful working environment, with loads of flexibility and a brilliant team where you can come and make a difference – this is it!
- Their employer value proposition is second to none and offer a working environment which many SMEs struggle to do and most people would be envious of
- Office space and location – amazing!
- People – loads of drive, passion and team spirit!
- Brand – shaking up the category, challenging the status quo and genuine USP which supersedes anyone else in their space driving volume and value!
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one really. Not if you’re the type of person who’s prepared to roll your sleeves up and call it your own. It won’t be for you if you’re not a self-starter who lacks the confidence to give it a go. You’ve got to be unafraid of making mistakes with real resilience and have a problem solving mentality. These guys are rethinking unsustainable ways in which we approach food and drink, are very open minded and challenge preconceived ideas.
If you’re not into healthy lifestyle and living it probably won’t work here, and you genuinely have to care about giving the consumer different options to the usual crowd. This food and drink Brand are certainly one to watch and will no doubt be a significant player in the future!
The Grocery National Account Manager overview
- Full P&L management and JBP development of Top 6 Grocery retail accounts
- Develop long term partnerships moving from transactional to relationship driven
- Grow rate of sale and distribution alongside developing process within the business and your accounts
- New business development
What we’re looking for in our next NAM
- An FMCG Branded background who has worked across Top 6 Grocery Retail, understanding how these customers work.
- Understands how to manage a P&L and create and deliver a JBP
- Can grow distribution, ROS and drive availability.
- Up for having a go! Unafraid of making mistakes and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Open minded
- Challenger mentality – doesn’t settle for the norm
- Problem solver
- Confident in ability
- Able to prioritise and work within a multi-faceted business
- Self-starter who has real drive and tenacity
There are no limits within this position and business. It’s an awesome opportunity and one not to be missed if this all rings true to you.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.