Commercial Marketing Manager - High Growth Drinks Business
Are you interested in working with a premium well known drinks brand with lots of growth potential? This an exceptional opportunity to join this category leader as their Commercial Marketing Manager. Since launching, they have grown from strength to strength extending their product ranges and are one of the UK's fastest growing businesses.
Commercial Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Building effective relationships across the team and across functions working with brand and sales, and customer marketing.
- Create a grocery shopper marketing 52 week plan that is aligns with brand's marketing strategy
- Taking responsibility for grocery activation plans and lead the customer marketing schedule
- Working closely with and influencing the internal sales teams, clients and customers in collaboration for distribution in-outlet plans.
- Own Marketing budgets conscious of ROI and making relevant effective recommendations for future
- Assisting in the management and coaching of junior team members
A successful Commercial Marketing Manager's characteristics include:
- 3-5 years of relevant sales or marketing experience
- Experience of creating effective retailer relationships and partnerships
- Comprehensive understanding of Off Trade UK market
- First class communicator, and team player with the ability to influence and inspire.
- Driven for excellence and execution
- Autonomous and able to make an impact in self driven working environment
- Clear passion and positive attitude about the Off-trade and Drinks market
- Brilliant business sense and executing wider brand vision.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.