My client, a leading importer and distributor of quality housewares products, are seeking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager for the Midlands / South East.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of independent cookshop's and wholesalers throughout the Midlands & South East of England.
- To actively seek to increase turnover on the area by presenting new products and promotions and build rapport with customers.
- To actively seek and find new customers / business opportunities within the area.
- Give exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Liaise with internal members of staff in various departments (sales office and credit control).
- Take part in trade / consumer exhibitions.
- Write detailed weekly reports.
- It is likely you are a currently a Sales Representative selling a non-food product to independent retailers, keen to sell a premium product – a distinct advantage would be knowledge of housewares products.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels.
- Ability to spot opportunities to increase business.
- A self-motivator as a lot of time is spent on your own.
- Well organised and time-efficient.
- Ability to effectively manage your own diary.
Up to circa £30000 Basic + Bonus + Car + Benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.