Brand Manager £45-48k +15% annual bonus
Are you an FMCG Brand Marketing Specialist?
Do you have full 360 brand management exposure?
Do you want to be involved in some ground breaking NPD projects within the beverage industry?
The Advocate Group are working with a leading name within the exotic food and drink market. The company are one of Europe's leading suppliers of world foods, supplying a market-leading range of speciality and world food brands to the retail – you will be the integral part of their brand strategy and innovation around beverages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy in line
- Execution of brand plans and delivery of metrics
- Monthly brand performance report, quarterly brand reviews and promotion evaluation reports highlighting performance against targets and recommendations for future actions
- Delivery of NPD projects with launch and growth plans and pricing strategy
- Project management of ongoing NPD programmed that may be assigned.
- Prime responsibility to implement & manage brand direction and strategy with inputs from the Category Manager, Sales Team, Export Team and Global Category Manager
- Ensure all marketing and advertising activities are consistent with brand strategy and aligned with Global brand guidelines
- Measure and report brand performance and marketing campaigns against key objectives. (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor brand distribution, awareness and satisfaction.
- Management of Budgets and Brand performance against annual targets
- Lead management of Beverage NPD projects in alignment with Global Category Management
- Co-ordinate launch programmes to external and internal customers.
You will have:
- Marketing or business related degree
- Minimum 5 years brand management or Assistant Brand Manager on major FMCG Brand Leading product. Greater experience would compensate for a non-Marketing/business related degree.
- FMCG background preferably food & drink
Please Apply Below