Head of Sales- FMCG
Head of Sales
Stop the press! We have an awesome head of sales role for a leading UK food company.
They are looking for a regional sales manager that has a genuine passion for food, someone that can lead and develop a small team and someone that is results focused. In return you will have the chance to work with a business that has a true passion for great flavours, excellent nutrition and quality produce. You will also be part of an innovative team that is flexible, proactive and team orientated.
Salary £45,000-£50,000pa plus bonus and benefits
- Line manage a team of three Account Managers to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Ensure the company’s sales strategy is effectively communicated and implemented.
- Through gap analysis, identify opportunities for sales of concepts not being purchased within National Accounts.
- Where required, to attend sales presentations.
- Lead sales meetings and report back on the progress of sales and new business activity across the business.
- Support the company with the collation and execution of case studies and editorials, as a key part of the sales and marketing strategy.
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders that contribute to the success of the sales function.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to hayley@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!