Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Food Supplements
Fast growing health and beauty business looking to expand globally needs you.
My client is seeking an experience, internationally focused regulatory affairs manager to join their growing business. They need someone who is a self-starter, operates with their own initiative and confident in their ability in the global regulatory field for both food supplements and beauty industry. Ideally looking for someone with experience in beauty and supplements on a global level.
This role is due to expansion in the business and a great opportunity for someone to come in and make it their own.
- Head up all registrations globally, working closely with international distributors to ensure full compliance globally
- Ensure all external partners are compliant and standards of quality are kept to the highest standard
- Constantly keep up to date with new regulatory trends in the industry
- Coordinating all 3rd party technical Audits.
- Working closely with key stakeholders - Board of directors & product development manager
They are open to discussions around working remotely a couple of days a week.
Please contact me directly to discuss further.