Internal PR Manager - Premium Alcoholic Drinks Brand
- Drive visibility of the product range in national and London consumer titles – with a focus on print media, newspapers, lifestyle magazines, what’s on guides and food and drink titles. Use your existing contact base and our annual brand plans to build buzz around our range of products.
- Create new concepts and hooks to drive interest in the brands (events, new products, occasions, merchandise, brand partnerships etc). Develop these into an annual PR plan and work with the brand team to manage their set-up and delivery to completion.
- Write and deliver all press releases for the range of products. Prepare media assets and ensure these can be shared in an easily accessible format for press to access.
- Leverage your existing network of media contacts to ensure that the product ranges are featured.
- Input on other projects requiring the creation of brand copy – to include blog articles, newsletters, brand presentations (degree of input to be dependent on the candidate). Develop ability to write in brand tone of voice and to deliver key messages.
- Work with the team as required on other brand marketing projects.
- 7+ years’ proven work experience in a similar role either in-house or in agency
- Senior candidates only with strong existing contacts within consumer press titles
- Preference for candidates with existing drinks trade press contacts
- Strong knowledge of key social media platforms with preference for direct experience managing content and promotional plans for professional social media accounts (including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Direct experience in a drinks industry role preferable.