Senior National Account Manager - Grocery - FOODIE START-UP
Do you want to be part of a brand that are making no nonsense properly tasty snacks? Are you an expert in managing and developing Top 4 Grocery multiples?
A pioneer in their category, they are causing waves in the snacking aisle thanks to the delicious tasty healthy on-the-go products!
Their food is guaranteed goodness and completely moreish! Since the start, they have grown 200% YOY with plans to achieve over 1.2m by the end of 2019.
Their ethos is a simple one -
making it easier for people to make healthier, tasty choices every single day' .
They are now planning for healthy on-the-go snacking domination and looking for an exceptional individual to come on board as a Senior National Account Manager.
Reporting into the Founder as the Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing multiple grocery accounts. (Tesco/ Sainsbury's)
- Gaining distribution and sales of new customers within the grocery channel
- Working collaboratively with the Founders and sales team.
- Assisting with the launch of new product lines.
What makes you the ideal candidate? You will be
- You have at least 3+ years' FMCG sales/account management experience within a food/drink challenger brand.
- You have a successful track record of driving business development within the grocery channel, ideally Tesco and Sainsburys.
- You are sales focused, highly motivated and entrepreneurial.
- You demonstrate an ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
- Enthusiastic and driven with a passion for healthy snacking!
They are looking for this individual to develop into their Head of Sales so this an exciting opportunity to be part of start-up with big growth and innovative new product launches in the pipeline!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.