Business Account Manager
Calling all National Account Managers looking for a new challenge! Are you interested in being part of billion pound organisation who would argue they have one of the most exciting propositions in the FMCG space as the moment in the UK? Sounds tasty doesn’t it?!
Based West London, this FMCG giant have an interesting portfolio of brands; strong heritage brands packed full of flavour, to the younger, trendy and topical! You can get your hands on all of them with this opportunity and be a part of a values driven business who are growing at pace and put the customer at the centre of their strategic development. If you’re someone who takes ownership, collaborates with the team and has a ‘glass half full’ mentality you will fit right in!
Due to growth, a National Account Manager is now needed to join the team. You will be responsible for a Top 4 Grocery retailer account and develop strategic plans to deliver account growth. As you’d expect, as National Account Manager, you will undertake a classical NAM role, working hand in hand with your customer and the wider business and marketing team, advising and supporting category growth and development. Commercially savvy, good with numbers but operating as much more than an account manager, able to take a holistic view and really drive commercial growth with a difference to continue to push forward gaining further market share.
P&L responsible, development and agreement of JBPs, forecasting, analysis, proactivity…everything you would expect in a strong commercial manager, though with a bit more excitement given the brands!
Successful candidates for the position of National Account Manager will look something like this…
- FMCG, National Accounts experience in Top 6 Grocery Retail
- Branded experience, appreciation for retailer brand
- Analytical, enjoying working with numbers
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Consultative in approach, advising and guiding
- Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
- Collaborative, very much a team player… No loan wolfs apply!
- Adaptable and flexible to meet unforeseen customer needs
- Strong relationship builder!
- Positive in mind set, up for a challenge and someone who doesn’t give up easily!
Too exciting this one to miss – please don’t hesitate in applying to find out more.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.