Account Manager - Beauty and Personal Care
Account Manager – Beauty - GL40963
Salary – 30 K Basic plus Bonus
Location – South West England – Office Based
Account Manager Opportunity to join a pioneering full-service global beauty manufacturer and brand owner based in West England, offering everything from design to regulatory compliance across premium beauty brands.
As part of the Sales team, you’ll be responsible for the day to day management of customer product development, working closely with the internal brand management function and end customers to ensure CPM run smoothly from briefing to shelf.
Product categories include Skincare, Bath & Body, Cosmetics, Haircare, and Personal Care & Fragrance.
Applying your strong commercial skills to manage feasibility costing and new projects, identifying cost savings and new business opportunities wherever possible.
This is a pro-active role which would suit an experienced Account Manager who excels in delivering strong customer satisfaction and is a natural problem solver.
Ideally with proven experience in the Cosmetics industry but similar sectors might be considered such as lifestyle, home fragrance or gifting.
There will be occasional travel to customer sites and other offices in the UK therefore a clean driving license is essential.
In return you’ll be joining an award-winning organisation with a long heritage as a true manufacturing partner and continue to grow your career.
• Managing the development of private label / white label products including skincare, haircare, bath, fragrance, make-up and cosmetic products
• Attending regular meetings with customers including high street and general retailers
• Travel throughout the UK to access all accounts where necessary
• Attending tradeshows and exhibitions
• Responsible for setting and delivering budget expectations and plans
• Responsible for building a robust pipeline of Project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve the aggressive future growth plans
• Proven experience of contract manufacturing sales for personal care, health/beauty products
• Experience of managing multiple own-label projects at any one time
• Ability to provide support to clients throughout the process from concept to launch
• NPD experience would be an advantage
Benefits include a pension scheme and 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), with the option to purchase an extra 5 days in each holiday year.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing business, don’t delay in sending your application!
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV VIA HERE. Looking to interview asap!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Personal Care, Beauty & Cosmetics, Beauty, Cosmetics, Account Manager, Product Development, Commerciality, Feasibility Costing, Beauty/Gifting/Lifestyle.