National Account Manager
National Account Manager - Nursery
Are you interested in working with a leading Nursery business? Do you have experience selling Gift, Toy and Nursery into National Accounts? If yes, we could have the right opportunity for you…
CSG are currently retained by an incredible nursery business based in the midlands. Their products, market presence and vibrant company culture makes me so proud to recruit for them... imagine how you must feel working for them…
The business has gone from strength to strength over the last 2 years and they have established themselves as a market leader of premium nursery products. With a strong market presence, the business has been a popular choice for most household's within the U.K, including a number of well known celebrities.
As the National Account Manager you will report directly into the Commercial Director and have the capability to work autonomously. This role will need you to be able to hit the ground running, so you must have a proven track record at a senior sales level with background In FMCG, ideally Nursery or Toy. You must have first-hand experience of direct sales and increasing turnover with large UK National and Key Accounts.
This is a split home and office-based opportunity however there will regular office requirements minimum twice a week in the midlands-based office. Ideally the right candidate will be based within the Midlands however exceptional candidates outside of this radius will also be considered. The role will require the successful candidate to travel national wide.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential customers for the business and maintain long term and on-going relationships.
- Regular dialogue and day to day account management of the existing customers.
- Launching and supporting new products to market and providing support to new and existing customers.
- Developing new markets and strengthening existing product ranges.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Capable of senior level meetings and presentations
- Lateral thinking and proven success of building a fledgling brand to a market leader
- Team work with colleagues
- Clear and concise reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in working to promote and develop high quality products
- Flexible and used to working under pressure
- Excellent written and personal presentation skills
- Full computer literacy
- Establishing, continuing and growing key relationships across the account base.
- Achieving budgets and targets.
- Customer retention and growth of sales with existing customers
- Meeting deadlines and timely and accurate reporting
This is a truly rare opportunity to be a part of a forward thinking, passionate business who look after their staff and create unprecedented, fantastic products. If you feel as though you're ready to be part of something great, please apply directly!