Regional Sales Manager - Print Finishing Equipment
- Print finishing products manufacturer - require an industry specific candidate
- Innovative business with new product portfolio shortly to launch
- Growing business, you can grow with them!
The Role: The successful Regional Sales Manager will be selling into the commercial printing sector in the North East England and Scotland area, speaking to production managers, commercial managers and company directors. This role is a good mix between account management and new business development, you will benefit from a great deal of support and ability to earn bonus/commission on EVERY sale.
The Company: This organisation has been established for over 30 years and represent a steady and successful business who invest in their staff and R&D, to produce a highly impressive company. They now look to add a Regional Sales Manager in the North East of England & Scotland area.
The manufacture and supply commercial print finishing equipment, eg laminators, binders, shredders, folders, creasers etc
For this Regional Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills in the print sector; essential
- You could have sold inks/paper/print hardware/software/component parts
- Outgoing and driven sales people who can operate autonomously are sought
Benefits of this Regional Sales Manager role:
- £33,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission OTE £80,000
- Fully Expensed Executive Company Car + Fuel Card
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: Central Belt Scotland / North East England
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.