- Lead and set the strategic direction to create a strong and sustainable brand.
- Develop and execute brand plans to deliver long term strategy through the innovation and marketing team.
- Play the lead role in the development of brand plans and communication strategy, including packaging, innovation, promotions and pricing
- Develop and deliver the annual digital and social media programme.
- Manage A&P budget
- Manage team, to include Innovation Manager, Senior Brand Manager, Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Manager
- Preferably a degree in a business related subject, ideally Marketing.
- Proven success in running a product portfolio for brands.
- A fundamental desire to drive passion into exciting brands, connect with the Consumer and be able to ‘think differently’.
- Strategic Thinker: Desire and ability to see the big picture, align with business priorities and steer appropriately.
- Strong commercial acumen: ability to make commercially sound recommendations from ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Team player: Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Consumer, Shopper & Customer Centric, with the ability to empathise with consumers and customers, interpret their needs and find creative solutions to fulfil them
- Focused on excellent execution: ability to deliver great marketing execution and utilise external agencies where appropriate
- Numerate, good analytical skills and P&L understanding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction.
- An inspiring leader and developer of people
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/38
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.