Category Manager-FMCG National Food Business
£29,000 & company benefits
Are you experienced in driving category performance through outstanding insights?
Do you have good interpersonal skills enabling you to influence multiple stakeholders in a fast moving and innovative environment?
If so, I have just the opportunity for you!
You will ensure that robust day to day controls are in place for the creation and upload of multiple price files, rebate management, availability, and stock management, in line with service level agreements as well as addressing key operational issues.
- Review & analyse category performance on a monthly basis.
- Manage forecast/supply management activities and analytical tasks to a high level of accuracy.
- Completely own & deliver all in year deliverables, including range plan & NPD
- Improve category performance understanding
- Develop strategic relationships with category partner suppliers, to drive growth and support margin investment opportunities.
- Drive sales and profitability on the specified account through identifying opportunities
- Influence the specified account to progress with proposed category opportunities
- Help build a relationship with the specified project teams and ensure that the company is the preferred supplier for proposed category opportunities.
- Minimum 3-5 years category management experience within a food service or food manufacturing background
- Experience using consumer insights, competitive assessment, pricing, promotional planning and financial analysis.
- Strong results-based orientation
If you have experience in a similar role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!