National Account Manager
Karma Cola is the world’s fairest organic soft drink. The founders started the business in New Zealand back in 2012. Their motivation was to produce an authentic organic soft drink using Fairtrade ingredients and to give back to the original growers of Cola in Africa.
The world approximately drinks 1.9 billion colas a day, with the original growers receive nothing in return. Karma Cola send back 3p from the cost of every bottle sold back to the farmers in Sierra Leone.
Karma cola is sold in thousands of the most sought-after cafes, restaurants and bars around UK, as well as being available at selected retailers such as Waitrose and Amazon.
They are an entrepreneurial, fast-growing company who are looking to recruit a food-led National Account Manager to develop and manage their national account business.
- Develop, win new and manage business within on-trade national accounts. This will be across Casual Dining and Pub Groups.
- Optimise sales using a marketing budget to drive purchase and awareness.
- Work towards quarterly sales goals as a team.
- Research sales opportunities – They expect you to grow the channel.
- Site visits to existing customers to make sure they are engaged in the Karma Cola revolution.
- Report to the Head of Sales on progress, breakthroughs and issues that need attention
- 3 -4+ years’ experience in sales and account management
- A genuine passion of Karma Cola as a brand and what they do.
- Experience in obtaining new business within pubs, bars and casual dining national accounts.
- Self-starter with ability to manage own time, set up own calendar and manage a budget effectively.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with ability to work autonomously throughout the week.
- Existing knowledge of the soft drinks market strongly desirable.