German Speaking Business Development Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
- A leading manufacturer and distributor of food – safety and disposable equipment throughout the UK and Europe.
About the Role:
- Due to rapid expansion and success, this is a brand-new role within the business; based in the UK but targeting and managing the sales for clients in Germany, Austria, Denmark and Switzerland.
- This role will require regular European travel and therefore it is essential that you are based within easy commutable distance to Birmingham, Heathrow or Stanstead airports.
- The main purpose of your role will be to develop further opportunities within the countries listed above, whilst also maintaining existing relationships in these territories.
- You will work closely with the Sales Director to establish expectations for sales targets, develop key relationships with significant customers, other suppliers and team personnel and support the tactical and strategic directions of the company.
- Your clients will fall into either foodservice accounts, national purchasing groups, buying consortiums, local wholesalers, catering companies, health and safety companies, food equipment suppliers, catering disposable companies, online sellers or major end-users.
Specific Duties Will Include:
- Identify targeted accounts within the territory.
- Promote, inform and sell the product lines to the end user market, either directly or by supporting resellers/distributor partners.
- Develop the customer base.
- Analyse the existing product mix of accounts and identify potential gaps and additional products that could be sold and begin the process of selling them.
- Assist in launching new product lines in your regions and nationally when requested.
- Present products at national/local trade shows along with other trade events and follow – up on generated leads.
- Attend sales meetings and trade shows within Europe.
- Review marketing materials to ensure they are up to date and complete.
- Work towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with key individuals.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of German Speaking Business Development Executive, you must possess the following:
- Fluent German speaker.
- A full UK driving license.
- Easy access to Birmingham or London based airports.
- A wealth of successful field-based sales experience.
- Target driven.
- Happy to be away from home and spend time in Europe regularly.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- The ability to consultatively sell.
- Able to build strong working relationships.
- Effective time and diary management skills.
- A professional approach.
- In return for your role as German Speaking Business Development Executive, you will receive a basic salary of up to £45,000 PA (DOE) + car allowance + a very competitive commission structure.
Quoting Reference SS/21607
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for German Speaking Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly