Head of Marketing
Are you looking to step into a Head of Marketing position and craving that development with an FMCG company in the North West? Yes? Then this may just interest you!
You’ll find a company which offers:
- A strong heritage, loyal customer base, global brands
- Structured growth plans incorporating innovation, brand development and wider distribution
- Brands which sit in a category that is very much on trend and also emotive brands which offer up challenge, diversity and an environment which is team spirited and collaborative!
Everything about this company is inspiring, from their products and what they’re trying to achieve in their proposition, to their team spirited way of working which breathes passion into all they do. They’re also an ambitious bunch and everyone who works here is sharp, commercially minded and all pull in the same direction.
These guys won’t be for everyone, you need to be a highly commercial marketer to succeed and you have to be a team player. No lone wolfs apply please! You also have to be someone who can adapt and work in a changing environment, this company have big plans for the future and they’re not for standing still.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and lead the strategic agenda for long and short term brand plans
- Work strategically with the sales team to ensure implementation of trade promotional plans setting clear targets for ROI and further distribution
- Work with the wider team to drive NPD, project managing from concept to launch delivering through your team
- Full mix marketing communication
- Budget management and tracking
- Brand performance tracking and forecasting
- Team leadership
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to develop the marketing plan, setting clear commercial goals, considering brand positioning and approach to market
Successful candidate will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- 2 years in strategic FMCG marketing – setting commercial objectives, able to demonstrate your impact and commercial result (experience in a sales position will be advantageous)
- Branded FMCG experience – 5 years’ minimum
- Demonstrable experience of creating excitement in the category you operate with compelling brand plans and vision
- Full mix marketing experience, all communication channels including digital
- Big picture thinker – have the ability to create real vision with long term objectives and bring down to the here and now creating an annual marketing plan
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong commercial acumen able to demonstrate your ability to deliver ROI, forward planning, forecasting and collaboration with the sales team
- Strong project manager
- Creative mindset with an analytical balance
- People person, strong influencing ability, a collaborator and good listener!
A unique opportunity in the North West with a fabulous FMCG business, and a role which will only grow as the business develops. If you’re interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.