Project Manager (Creative/Marketing - FMCG)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing challenger brand taking the healthy snacking sector by storm. Their products, packed with flavour, can be found across multiple countries in all major supermarkets and their growth shows no signs of stopping.
They are now on the lookout for an ambitious Project Manager to join their team.
The Role of Project Manager would involve:
- Working closely with the creative and marketing teams to ensure all projects are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Communicating with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure all new product launches run smoothly
- Maximise efficiency throughout key work streams
- Negotiating with key suppliers
- Approve all artwork and creative design briefs
- Managing large scale marketing activation projects
To be a successful Project Manager you will be:
- Experienced in Project Management (1-2 years)
- Independent with a self-starting nature
- Highly organised able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- A problem solver!
- Passionate about marketing and design
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager with a passion for marketing and design looking to take their next step. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.