Business Development Executive
Want to represent market leading drinks brands, including Smirnoff and Guinness? Fantastic Business Development Executive opportunity in your area - working for CPM representing Diageo and its products in the Grocery retail sector. Apply today to kickstart your new career!
Salary: £24,241 per annum plus £3,000 bonus & company vehicle
Ideal location: Leamington Spa CV32
Territory covering: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Kidderminster, Hereford, Worcester & surrounding areas
Working for CPM as a Business Development Executive you will part of our Diageo Grocery team calling into Grocery multiples increasing awareness of Diageo's innovative brands and ensuring that all opportunities in store to promote these brands have been maximised. The brands you will work with include: Smirnoff, Gordon's, Guinness, Captain Morgan's, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray. Whilst this is a sales role, all the stores will already stock some or all of the brands so your persuasive and relationship building skills will be key to ensuring all in store opportunities have been put in place and ensuring all stores on your patch fulfil their potential.
A typical day for a Business Development Executive will include:
* Carrying out face to face visits into Grocery multiple retailers on your territory
* Advising key stakeholders on promotions and increasing awareness of the whole product range and in turn sales
* Using the great data provided to check stock levels and resolve any potential problems.
* Ensuring the agreed shelf space and displays are in place to maximize sales
* Using your local market and sector knowledge to draw up bespoke business plans and make informed recommendations to store managers
* Reporting during and after each call on the tablet provided, sharing invaluable competitor information with the business and your achievements in call too
This would be a great Business Development role for you if:
* You are looking for a sales career working within the drinks industry and would be passionate about representing such great brands
* You are tenacious and like to explore every opportunity and pride yourself in doing a great job and achieving targets
* You are commercially minded and are happy to analyse in store data to help you achieve your goals, previous retail experience is ideal, however full training will be given
* You have excellent relationship building skills and would be able to use these to influence decision makers
A full UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us?
If you are looking for a job working with great brands and that will offer you the real chance to progress both within CPM and Diageo, then this is a great opportunity for you. In addition, you will have the support of your field manager and will be given first class sales and product training, enabling you to not just do a great job but to really be the very best you can be. Whether you are already be working in field sales as a Sales Representative or Business Development Executive, or have Grocery multiple retail experience, or are looking to take your first step into a sales career, if this sounds like a role you would be passionate about then please apply today!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer