SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - FOODSERVICE
Role: Senior National Account Manager - Foodservice
Salary: £55/60k + Car/Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a supplier of delicious innovative menu solutions driven by a passion for good food. They use their global sourcing experience and in-house chef expertise to meet the demands of today’s discerning customers, providing quality menu solutions, with both bespoke and branded products.
Do you have account management experience across the foodservice channel? If you have, and you’re looking to explore a fresh new challenge to further develop your career, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
This role will focus on new business development across foodservice wholesale and food to go channel. You'll be managing a portfolio of large national account prospect customers, with an objective of creating a continuous pipeline of new busines opportunities. You'll also be responsible for a major national wholesale customer national building incremental business opportunities across all of product categories.
So, if you can see yourself in the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry and have operated in a role with National Account P&L exposure
- Experience of Foodservice wholesale & FTG
- Proven new business development
- Demonstrate high level of commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with Key Customers
- Resilience, drive & results orientated
- Collaborative team player
In short, our client is looking for a genuine ‘foodie’ with exceptional relationships skills, balanced with proven commercial ability that you would expect at this level. This really is a great time to consider a career with this food business who are in significant growth.
* Please note only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volumes of candidates