£Competitive salary and package
As Personal Assistant to the joint Managing Director you will be joining one of the UK’s leading suppliers of fresh produce into both UK and international markets. Since the company’s incorporation, the business has now grown, turning over in excess of £75 million within the UK. Following a recent internal restructure, there is now a requirement for a Personal Assistant to join their already highly performing team in Northamptonshire.
As the UK’s Joint Managing Directors Personal Assistant you will be accountable for providing comprehensive, proactive and confidential administrative support, as well as supporting the Deputy Managing Directors and Directors. The incumbent will also be responsible in assisting the Directors in expense administration, overseas travel arrangements and team meeting coordination for large meetings.
Further Accountabilities Will Include:
- Supporting complex diary management with conflicting requirements and/or deadlines.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Managing Director, communicating effectively both in writing and verbally to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proactive diary management.
- Organising internal and external meeting.
- Monitoring and managing emails, ensuring timely action is taken.
- Coordinating the most cost-effective travel arrangements across the UK and internationally.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have experience working as a Personal Assistant to Directors or senior managers in a fast-moving company. Experience of complex diary management and organising frequent travel is also essential. Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint is a prerequisite.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any Personal Assistant who is looking to continue to learn and develop within a fast-moving consumer good business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for further information.