Graduate Sales Trainee - Environmental Equipment
2 days left
- Contract Type
- This is an opportunity to join a two-year Graduate Sales and Management programme with one of the largest high-tech manufacturers in the UK
- Candidates that want to work for a multi-million-pound brand that can offer career progression should apply.
The Role: After a month-long induction you will work alongside the Regional Manager looking after accounts and identifying new business. Focussing on developing the top 20% you will talk at manager and buyer level helping to increase brand awareness and maintaining product GP. With a multi-million area target this position carries a lot of responsibility and will suit a graduate that has a mature outlook who can work autonomously.
The Company: This major company has a superb name in the environmental and hygiene sectors and has been manufacturing for more than 100 years. Applicants that are passionate about a career in graduate sales and want to work for a large company should apply now.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Demonstrating equipment
- Negotiating at buyer level
- Offering brand promotions
- Hitting annual sales target
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with 2:1
- Well-presented and professional
- Bright and ambitious
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £20,000 Basic
- 30% Bonus
- Golf TDI
- Credit Card
Apply for Graduate Sales Trainee - Environmental Equipment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly