National Account Controller - New Business | Foodservice
Our client is a diversified world wide food company; are an internationally recognised manufacturer of short shelf life products. Every product under our client’s portfolio of stands for and represents high quality. Our client is a family owned business that has been creating quality products for decades and has expanded into an international network, with their high quality products being supplied around the globe!
With a track record of growth and huge investment in the UK, could this be the time to join and be a part of their future success story?
As the successful National Account Controller you will be responsible for identifying new customer opportunities across all channels, including Retail, Foodservice, Wholesale and Export. You will develop long term joint business plans to drive incremental category sales to achieve agreed shared objectives with the customer.
The UK has been invested in heavily and is our client’s key priority globally to achieve the mission and aggressive ambitions ahead!
The ideal fit:
- Ideally be in a Senior NAM / Controller position currently
- MUST have experience within OOH/Convenience or Wholesale ideally.
- Ideally been involved in NPD process and bringing new products to market
- Be a real Hunter and know how to network effectively
- People Management / Leadership skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Experience in dealing with complex agendas spanning multiple functions
- Have a entrepreneurial spirit
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
This is a home based role, however due to the seniority of the role you will need to be able to have access to the office circa 2 days a week.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124.