Business Development Manager
Cavendish Maine are excited to be working exclusively with an incredibly prestigious and iconic outdoor furniture brand, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and forward-thinking global brand. The role is centred around building upon and developing new relationships with high-level interior designers & architects; selling bespoke luxury outdoor furniture for estate, garden, and yacht. The brand is committed to crafting the highest quality furniture of exacting standards and timeless design.
Your new role will include:
- Regularly meeting new and existing clients
- Proactively promote new products to existing and new clients.
- Experience of selling into architects and design practices.
- To become a company product expert- The brand has an incredibly diverse product range so the ability to quickly become accustomed and comfortable selling at a high level is essential.
- Attending outside events, seminars and exhibitions representing the brand & furthering the commercial network
- Being a constant ambassador for one of the most well-respected players within the market
- Taking succinct and timely job orders.
Working closely within the showroom to provide an exceptionally functional and enjoyable sales service for prospective clients.
You will work alongside the European Business Development Manager and be responsible for meeting sales targets on a quarterly basis. The brand has a well-recognised showroom, though you will spend some time in the showroom the expectation is that you will be frequently out visiting the A&D community and end users. With many very established accounts, there is still a huge amount of growth within the target market.
You will have:
- Demonstrable sales experience dealing with the A&D community (5+ years)
- Experience of selling high end products furniture highly desirable
- A passion for being the best and providing an unrivalled service
- An incredibly high level of written and oral English
- A sense of pride in all forms of presentation
- The ability to work on several projects at once dealing with multiple products
- Possession of very strong existing relationships and clout with the UK/ Mainland European design community a plus.
- An incredibly attractive commission scheme. A high performer will comfortably achieve £70,000
- Travel expenses paid
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.