National Account Manager: Health and Beauty
An amazing opening has arisen for a National Account Manager to join an upcoming challenger beauty brand.
The company: our client is an upcoming challenger brand in the health and beauty space offering innovative products that help their customers increase their confidence and feel great. The current portfolio of market leading products is enjoyed by their loyal customers with strong distribution across well-known high street chains. These innovative products are backed by celebrity endorsements on social media and upcoming planned TV campaigns along with heavy investments made for new product development making this a great time to join the business.
The role: Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will manage a portfolio of High Street clients looking to both maximise existing accounts while winning new clients. You will have the freedom to manage your own diary and while you will be home based, you’ll also be visiting customers in your assigned territory, managing relationships and driving sales. The successful candidate will be selling a wide range of products to customers across your region.
- You’re either an accomplished National Account Manager or a strong National Account Executive in the Health & Beauty sector looking to take that next step up.
- Must have sales and account management experience within the health and beauty sector.
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets (Strong field sales candidates considered).
- A genuine interest in the health and beauty industry.
- Full UK driving license.
- Social, outgoing and confident.
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- Up to £50,000 basic salary, plus up to 20% bonus.
- Car Allowance + usual benefits.