National Accounts Executive - Consumer Goods
National Accounts Executive/Trade Marketing Executive - Consumer Goods
We're currently working with a global leader in the sexual wellness sector, comprising a broad range of condoms, personal lubricants and other related products.
Our client is looking for somebody to:
- To manage the local implementation of global trade marketing strategy into UK market. Working with key stakeholders to deliver best in practice store presence through local activation.
- Manage trade promotional planning and market implementation ensuring analysis of ROI on all UK promo activity to maximise return.
- Manage the reporting and analysis of core customer data sets including EPOS, depot & store inventory, service level & core product distribution.
- Manage the critical path of NPD into the UK market, ensure fit with anticipated depot & store requirements.
- Building relationships within all core support functions of each major UK customer to facilitate operational excellence.
- Manage a set of tier 2/3 National Accounts, to deliver nominated customer KPI’s.
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to manage complexity with a solution based, task focused approach.
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to use multiple data sources to build sales arguments
- P&L literate and able to assess ROII,
- Resourceful, with a focus on speedy decision making and swift action
- Ability to influence others (both internally and externally) and develop effective business networks
- Excellent interpersonal, cross functional communication and team working skills
- Highly organised and highly effective in a fast pace environment.
- Has a passion for the customer, internal & external.
- Initiator, pro-active, energetic
- Flexible & able to work in a changing environment
- Strong project management skills
- P&L literate, able to manage & build key decision making insight
If you would like to find out more information about the role and the business, then please apply via the website or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 2-5 days.