Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - London
CSG are working with an innovative premium drinks brands who are making strides in the market. With a collection of award-winning drinks and some brilliant marketing, the business has experienced some impressive growth. As a result of this, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive new business and manage some already established accounts.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting business who are taking the market by storm. You will be presented with an autonomous role where you will be visiting venues on a regular basis whilst working closely alongside the marketing team. With great career prospects you will have the opportunity to fulfil a senior position and manage new employees.
- Lead the sales, development and brand positioning of the brand in the On-trade
- Introducing the brand to targeted venues and groups around London. This includes but is not limited to; 5* hotels, cocktail bars, quality casual dining, gastro pubs, f&b festivals, premium retail, off-trade retailers/farm shops.
- Nurturing relationships with existing accounts, activating the brand, undertaking staff training, masterclasses, incentives, events and promotions.
- Making sure the brand is maximised within the venues and marketing guidelines are adhered to
- Driving current distribution for the full range of products
- Ensuring the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts - including responsibility for financial and non-financial support
- Implementing staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
- On-trade experience
- knowledge of the HoReCa life with existing industry contacts
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial expertise
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Analytical and numerate
- Organisational Ability
- Strong Time Management skills
- Computer literate
- Passionate and motivated to communicate the brand in a creative and enthusiastic