Wholesale Account Manager- London
Wholesaler Account Manager- London
CSG are working with an innovative premium drinks brands who are making strides in the market. With a collection of award-winning drinks and some brilliant marketing, the business has experienced some impressive growth. As a result of this, they are now looking for a Wholesale account manager to join the business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting business who are taking the market by storm. You will be presented with an autonomous role where you will be visiting venues on a regular basis whilst working closely alongside the marketing team. With great career prospects you will have the opportunity to fulfil a senior position and manage new employees.
- Responsibility for managing the operational relationship with key wholesale contacts. developing plans at both head office & regional level in line with customer / sector strategy
- Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across National and Regional Wholesale for all key contacts
- Tactically support the commercial objectives of the On trade and Route to Market sector
- Lead the sales, development and brand positioning of the brand within the wholesaler
- Support monitoring and execution of retention strategy for the brand within partner wholesale supplied outlets
- Working alongside the sales teams
- Making sure the brand is maximised within the wholesalers and marketing guidelines are adhered to.
- Driving distribution for the full range
- Ensuring the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts - including responsibility for financial and non-financial support
- Gaining additional distribution among wholesalers, independent retailers, speciality outlets and hospitality outlets
- Implementing staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
- Build promotional plans with wholesalers to ensure the business has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics.
- On-trade experience
- knowledge of the HoReCa life with existing industry contacts
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial expertise
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Analytical and numerate
- Organisational Ability
- Strong Time Management skills
- Computer literate
- Passionate and motivated to communicate the brand in a creative and enthusiastic