Business Development Executive Ferrero
Unwrap your future today with a golden career representing Ferrero brands
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company, representing the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK, Ferrero!
Since moving into the UK market over 50 years ago, Ferrero has gone from strength to strength and today encompasses an iconic brand portfolio including Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
Pay: £21,500 + 5% Bonus + Company Van
What you will be doing?
Your role as Business Development Executive includes:
- Implementing & executing the operational field strategy for the Impulse & RTM channel
- Being responsible for your own territory and calling regularly on selected symbol, retail club, independent retailers and Wholesale/Cash and Carry accounts.
- Driving distribution, availability and display standards within those outlets
- Delivering a return on investment within your defined geographical territory
- Negotiating and building Promotional and Seasonal off shelf displays.
- Executing visibility strategy and merchandising plans, including stock management, negotiating, agreeing and maintaining all year-round standard fixture display space in depot in line with Head Office agreements and/or product sales requirements.
- Merchandising all available product, including stock rotation, damages control, siting all available POS and ensuring all products are priced correctly.
- Demonstrating products to retailers in depot where required (Trade day support).
- Building external relationships with Cash & Carry personnel and to track competitor activity by forming networks with them.
- Analysing data to provide compelling sales stories
Duties & Responsibilities
Growing Ferrero volume sales and profitability within the Route to Market, Independent, Retail Club and Symbol Retail Channel by achieving targets for:
- Product distribution -presenting compelling sales propositions and selling stock from the car into retail outlets
- Display standards – location, facings, product presentation – by preparing and presenting compelling propositions
- Completing visits as per your journey plan (to a required call rate per day dependent on Retail/RTM call mix)
- Using Ferrero supplied point of sale to maximise visibility of Ferrero products, increasing sales
- Building external relationships with retailers, depot management and staff and tracking competitor activity by forming networks with them
- Completing feedback on every call using the given reporting procedure after each call, maintaining up to date records
- Ensuring all listed lines are always available in the depot. Discussing and agreeing stock listed and stock holding with depot buyer – using depots own stock holding reports or centrally controlled on-line stock management and sales reports.
- Maintaining Ferrero share of space in line with Head Office agreement where applicable, and/or product sales requirements, using DADI (Distribution, Availability, Display & Impact) principles and the Ferrero selling way. Negotiating additional space where required. To ensure that stock is rotated, and all available stock is merchandised, priced and POS placed.
- Negotiating and executing promotional, seasonal or NPD displays in depot in line with Head Office agreements or brand objectives. Negotiate additional display space where possible to support activity / stock holding needs.
- As agreed by the CCM, sell trade day deals to customers to agreed targets and where appropriate, merchandise additional display and conduct sampling to support promotions.
- Calling on the journey planned calls for the specific period to the agreed frequency performing to the operating standards. Completing feedback on every call using given reporting procedure after each call, maintaining accurate up to date records for all calls.
What you will need…
- An ambitious nature with the drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously using your time effectively and planning efficiently
- To be naturally engaging to demonstrate your dynamic personality
- A passion for sales and a true advocate of the Ferrero brand portfolio
- A full clean UK driving license
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Our in-house Ferrero Academy offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunities for career development via our Shining Stars program
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company Vehicle
At Ferrero the future looks golden, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.