Senior National Account Manager
Lactalis McLelland is the UK operation of the global Lactalis Group. We are a family owned business and one of the World’s largest dairy businesses with a turnover of €17 billion employing over 80,000 employees in 88 countries.
Since 1933 the vocation of the Lactalis Group has been to transform milk in all its forms and to offer the best dairy products to the broadest range of consumers.
This mission translates into a strong commitment to the Dairy industry. Lactalis McLelland offers many famous brands within all categories of the dairy sector, including some of the UK’s best loved brands, Seriously, President, Galbani and Galloway.
We are now looking to appoint a Senior National Account Manager, with experience managing a top four grocery account. This is a fantastic role, perfect for someone who has a passion for driving growth across both brand and own label within a culture that encourages autonomy and leadership.
- Developing and implementing a commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP’s) with the customer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Launching and driving NPD
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Managing one direct report – National Account Manager
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing
- Building strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders
- Maintaining daily contact with customer and attending regular face-to-face meetings
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- Proven track record in national accounts within a large FMCG business
- Experience managing a large P&L
- Graduate calibre
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Background in stimulating account growth
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of a business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Autonomy to manage a range of accounts, including grocery
- Flexible working, this is an office based role with scope to work from home
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!