Senior National Account Manager
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation within the nutritional sector? Are you a commercial astute FMCG Account Manager with Grocery experience looking to make a direct impact to a global business?
With very strong positioning in the market and constant global growth this is your opportunity to be part of a dynamic team driving the Grocery channel across their dynamic range of products. They have a robust strategy in place and strong partnerships with the Top 4 Grocers and High Street. As the Senior National Account Manager you will build on their established customer relationships and most importantly use your commercial acumen to develop the accounts and drive new business and listings.
You must be a bright, ambitious, self-starter with a passion for the industry and have FMCG Account Management experience with Top 4 experience. You will have extensive brand building experience, have a strong ability to analyse data using market insight tools such as Nielsen, Kantra or IRI and be able to create a compelling story when influencing internal and external stakeholders.
This is a hands on role where you will be working in a cross functional environment with, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain. As the SNAM will use your creative mind-set to develop the Grocery channel and drive brand awareness. This exciting role comes with flexible location working with only 1-2 days requirement at head office.
Salary: £55,000- £62,000 plus competitive bonus and excellent benefits.
Ideal candidate profile
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic individual to develop their career in a fast paced business. Ideally they will have the following personal attributes and experience:
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG Account Management experience
- Commercial experience within the Top 4 Grocery channel
- Knowledge and passion for Sports Nutrition
- Proven experience of developing and generating new business within industry
- Full P&L responsibility
- JBP experience
- Brand building experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- A tenacious self-starter who is committed and hardworking.
- High level of numeracy
- Knowledge of IRI, Nielsen, Kantra
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Daniel Smith email@example.com