National Account Manager - Convenience
Do you want to work in the premium branded soft drink category for a dynamic and forward-thinking business?
Are you a NAM looking for a step into an innovative and varied role?
Your main focus for this position will be to directly manage some of the UK’s key convenience accounts as well as oversee all the future strategy plans and implementation. You will ideally have managed a full P&L and looked after the top Convenience businesses such as One Stop, SPAR and Budgens.
The role will enable you to bring a creative flair to the team and your voice really will be heard. You will focus on delivering sales and margin growth whilst working to a high level of attention to detail at all times.
- NAM for the Convenience Channel
- Day to day management of sales, promotions, and brand awareness to keep the growth and make sure we’re always driving growth hard
- Ownership of joint growth plans with buyers. From planning to implementation we want to be ahead of the curve to grow ahead of the market
- Working strategically with customers to win and activate new listings
- Team player who gets stuck in to support colleagues to make sure the brand’s voice is heard in the UK market
- This is a hugely autonomous role with plenty of scope for progression.
- This is very much a ‘build from the ground up’ role with plenty of new business opportunities to go at within this channel
- 1- 2 years FMCG experience
- The role is as much about attitude as experience
- A classic NAM or strong NAE in FMCG, ready for an opportunity to prove yourself in a fast paced role
- Someone with entrepreneurial drive and who wants to achieve goals
- You’ll be expected to own and drive your workload and deliver the 2019 plans so a self-starter motivation is a pre-requisite
- Strong customer facing skills, with experience either from an SME or classic Blue-Chip organisation
- This role will involve day to day customer management, so face to face interaction, relationship building and knowing the steps to the negotiation dance are all critical
- A strategic thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude and the ability to work around problems
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link.