Shopper Marketing Manager
Do you want to work for one of the TOP 5 alcohol companies in the world?
Do you want to work in arguably the best office in the UK?
Are you passionate about industry leading brand activation?
The Advocate Group are working with a market alcoholic brands FMCG Company who are looking for a new Shopper Marketing Manager. This person will work across their full premium brands portfolio to ensure activation across UK channels in both the on and off trade. You will be responsible for the activation budget, ROI and formulating future best practice company wide.
The company will provide a generous package and ample support to ensure your continued growth professionally and personally. This company prides itself on their staff development and are world leaders in doing so…
If you have a passion for experiential marketing, great POS and activation then this is probably the best role you could find within FMCG alcohol within Central London.
- Lead the annual commercial planning cycle and brand/ channel plans
- Manage activation in the on and off trade channels/ Customers
- Customer marketing management for the identified brands with the key/ relevant channels
- Managed defined group of agencies for production requirements and ensure value for money by establishing framework service agreements and rates
- Ensure that brand visuals identity and communication guidelines are properly controlled and executed
- Ensure effective tracking and management of activity budget inc raising of PO’s
- Input activity insight and customer-specific learning
- Ensure working relationship with key customers contacts to influence and ensure activation and compliance
- Provide timely communication to Sales about programs including face to face communication and updating sales/ promo materials
- Regular trade visits to ensure effective program execution and fain competitor understanding
- Reporting, monitoring and analysis of brands within channel in accordance with overall channel reporting and make any required remedial recommendations
You will have:
- Minimum of degree of equivalent
- POS execution experience
- Customer analysis
- 3 years FMCG Customer marketing experience
- On/ off trade experience
Please Apply Below