3 days left
- Contract Type
Competitive Remuneration Package
Office Based - Surrey
Recognised for their high-quality, premium products this manufacturer of audio devices has seen fantastic longevity and success since their incorporation over 80 years ago. This business is a leader in their market and have a recognised name across the globe; selling to countries including the USA and Japan. The brand is known for its leading design and product development innovations and have won several prestigious trade and consumer awards throughout the years. To support the established business and growth of new categories the company is now looking to boost their team with a creative and passionate Product Manager.
As Product Manager you will be responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
- Managing the entire audio products range
- Owning the product roadmap, presenting clear product lifecycles and range transitions
- Presenting to relevant internal team members
- Working closely with internal product design and engineering teams to define and secure new and competitive product ranges to take to market
- Liaise with all areas of the business including marketing where you will have an involvement in executing marketing activities
- Contribute to company NPD
- Support internal teams using knowledge and expertise in product marketing
- Price management, including transfer pricing, trade pricing, repositions, and tactical pricing
- Stock management, including actions to maintain inventory freshness and healthy stocks in channel
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have at least 3 years’ experience in a Product Management position within the audio-visual industry. Product experience is essential as you must be able to demonstrate a clear knowledge and understanding of the market and its trends. This is an autonomous position where you will be respected and recognised for your achievements. On offer for this position is the chance to work for a well-loved and recognised business with a great culture and who offer a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position, then please forward a copy of your CV today. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly