National Account Manager – Top Four Grocery
National Account Manager – Top Four Grocery - Global Leader in Consumer Goods
Be Inspirational, live your life, help others and drive change …
At the forefront of innovation and social sustainability, this global leader in consumer goods is dedicated to helping people feel better. An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager to work in a large corporation with a real start-up mentality. You will lead from the front by pushing the boundaries and be fully accountable for developing the strategic plan for your account.
You will be a true entrepreneur and be empowered to manage the P&L from top to bottom. As such this is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your leadership, entrepreneurial and sales skills in a job that will allow you to make a difference, and cement your reputation as a reliable, competent and passionate Account Manager. You will be part of the Grocery team and hold the for one of the most high-profile customer accounts.
Reporting to the Sales Controller, this opportunity requires someone who can innovate, deploy, create, push the boundaries combined with negotiation, influencing, commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a national account manager position
- Ideally experience working with a branded FMCG manufacturing company;
- Ideally experience working with customers in the grocery or convenience channel;
- A strategic thinker, you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan.
- Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
- The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success, so you must be able to demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques.
- ·An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical.
- Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
- Good with numbers & the ability to analyse data sets