European Key Account Manager
For someone who has is analytical, ambition, creative and inquisitive - this role could be wonderfully exciting and as big as they want it to be!
My client is a recognised business who are disrupting the non-food market with their rapid development and exciting products. Continuous growth has created an opportunity for an European Key Account Manager to come on aboard and achieve great things! This business has an incredibly high achieving culture and this position is pivotal to the businesses future success.
The Role Responsibilities
- Immediately take over running of existing international accounts. Create joint business plans for each that maximise the available opportunity in each territory.
- Support launches into new territories and new retailers.
- Set-up new accounts, including all the logistical and regulatory procedures and begin shipping
- Answer international enquiries for new business.
- Work with International distribution partners in managing smaller international opportunities.
- Work closely with the UK brand team to ensure the brand look and feel is appropriately applied across the world.
- Work closely with supply, finance and legal teams to minimise risks of launches and brand reputation.
Experience & Knowledge
- An Account Manager with extensive experience of International Accounts OR UK grocery channels.
- Extensive experience of working with distributors, major retailers or E-customers
- Used to multi-functional work across logistics, regulatory, sales, marketing and finance.
- Food OR Non-food FMCG experience will both be considered.
- Previous experience in a consumer goods or other B2B environment, with very good analytical skills
- Performance analysis skills to monitor performance versus strategy and to continually improve
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to write and present to an agreed tone of voice
- Experience of working closely with marketing and senior teams to align on strategy and execution
The selected candidate will be degree educated and be able to demonstrate that they can balance a wide variety of tasks in their lives. You can demonstrate all of the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing skills and ability to challenge
- Ability to have cooperative relationships with peers, management and customers
- Taking feedback in a positive manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident but receptive
- Sense of humour and positive disposition essential
- Robust; this role can be demanding at times and requires a thick skin
A world class career is just one click away. If this role is for you, hit 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion contact James Myerscough at Better Placed Ltd on 0113 236 4040
*This position is expected to have significant interest. Due to the volume of applications we often receive, we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications. If your application has been successful, you can expect to hear from us within 1-2 days.