BREWDOG HAVE ONE MISSION. TO MAKE PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT GREAT CRAFT BEER AS WE ARE
Our UK Sales Team have one mission. To be the No.1 beer company in the UK
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The name of the game for the UK Sales team? Year-on-year triple-digit-growth!
So. You are BrewDog’s Impulse Controller. The one that leads the team of National Account Manager’s (NAM’s) & has eyes on the relationships with our Impulse customers. What should we expect of you?
Well, as the Controller, you’ll be the visionary that will shape our future in this channel. The one that will look at the bigger picture and energise the team. Working with our customer base in the Convenience and Wholesale sector that make up the Impulse Channel, you & your team will be the superhumans. The ringleaders. The one’s executing brand & volume building initiatives. The outcome - growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer - always
- Lead, coach and develop the direct and extended team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer personnel.
- Ensuring that effective personal contact is maintained with all relevant customer contacts in such a way that BrewDog is perceived as a world class supplier.
- Developing and executing customer specific account plans aligned to the channel objectives and business mission – achieving targeted volume & gross margin.
- Delivery of market share and channel distribution targets.
- Maximise all category opportunities for the benefit of both BrewDog and customers.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you’ll work within the Impulse team, and have leadership over 3 National Account Managers.
You’ll report into Dan, our UK Sales Director. Dan has recently begun his journey with BrewDog but is ready to lead the UK Sales team to the next level in the craft beer revolution. As well as ensuring BrewDog achieve astronomical growth, his mission is to support his team to do exactly the same.
- Minimum three years plus sales experience inclusive of managing National Grocery and Impulse Accounts
- Proven leader with experience of leading and developing mixed ability teams.
- Solid understanding of the UK Off Trade market and Grocery/Convenience market place.
- Proven track record in category-led selling.
- Entrepreneurial and driven – able to deliver game changing results
- A passion for craft beer