Looking for a great opportunity representing premium beer brands? Join CPM as a Business Development Executive representing Asahi's famous brands including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry and Meantime. Not only will we offer you a great package of £25000+ 10%bonus + company vehicle, but this could also open the door to fantastic career prospects for you too.
Territory covering: Greater London within the M25
What will I be doing?
You will be representing a broad portfolio of well-established and iconic beer brands. Working for CPM as a business development executive / brand development executive you will be reporting directly to Asahi. You will have your own territory, which is yours to make a success of by driving profitable growth using your extensive knowledge of the sector and products and your business acumen. You will have approximately 250 convenience stores to visit on a 6-weekly basis across your designated territory in London. You will often provide samples but will take orders for the additional sales you achieve via an IT system rather than carrying stock.
Key responsibilities of our Asahi Business Development Executives are: -
* To call into route to market stores within your defined territory, using your skills to build relationships and to grow distribution & sales of Asahi products
* Increase the store contacts knowledge and passion for Asahi UK brands, and ensure that consumers receive the best experience at point of purchase
* Develop a key partnership with the store contacts, ensuring they maximize every sales opportunity and themselves become real advocates for the Asahi products when speaking to their customers.
* Use your planning and organization skills to make sure your territory achieves its maximum potential, fully completing your call file and hitting sales targets
You will enjoy this Business Development Executive role if:
* You are passionate about beer and would love the chance to represent Asahi and its products
* Have experience in sales and knowledge of beers or the alcohol sector would be ideal
* Ambitious with the desire and ability to progress
* You have great relationship building skills
* You are able to plan your day and have the drive to achieve
* Full UK driving licence is essential
What can we offer you?
£25000 basic plus bonus, company car, laptop and mobile phone. In addition, you will receive top class training and the opportunity to progress into Asahi directly for the right candidates.
Don't delay apply today to be considered for this premium career move!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer