JUNIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
1 day left
- Contract Type
Junior National Account Manager
Competitive Salary + Excellent Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful family run business, whose values run at the centre of everything that they do. As one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK, this company supply a range of Bakery and Ingredient products into the top UK retailers and have been doing so for over 20 years.
They are now looking to recruit a Junior National Account Manager to join their high performing team. You would be joining a fun, lively and dynamic team that work hard to get results. This role is primarily office based and will report into the Senior National Account Manager. An excellent opportunity for someone in an exec role wanting to step up into account management.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Always delivering a high standard of customer service
- To grow sales and identify new opportunities with existing customers
- To be able to maintain P&L within your accounts
- Deliver on sales and profitability targets
- MUST have worked with one or more of the TOP 6 retailers
- MUST be results driven
- MUST have driving license
- Worked within FMCG
- Background in bakery preferred, all food backgrounds considered.
For the right person this company offers an excellent salary with fantastic benefits. If you would like more information and have the skills mentioned above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call Clear Edge Search & Selection on 01132 054970.
Apply for JUNIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly