Internal eCommerce Account Executive
Creativity International LTD is part of one of the largest stationery companies in the world, across various stationery, arts and educational sectors. Based in Dudley, West Midlands we have seen significant growth opportunities in direct home shopping and e-commerce channels. Accounts: Groupon, Amazon and Ideal TV
The ideal applicant will need to be not only analytical but also very creative, a good eye for crafting products. Monitor, analyse and manage performance of all said accounts. The applicant’s responsibility is to implement product offerings from consumer trends and data. It’s a very analytical role with a strong focus on the FUN, creative world of stationery. Being able to work with the creative team, direct team and other departments within the business is essential.
Main things we will be looking for are:
Responsibilities: Amazon, Groupon and Home Shopping
- Implement consumer craft proposals with the Amazon account, to drive sales growth and turnover
- Execute consumer sales strategy in the context of local market trends with Amazon and Ideal TV.
- Create sales plans or show plans for home shopping channels on products that are on trend and seasonally led.
- Maximize our promotional plans with all accounts. Implementing TV show plans with Ideal TV
- Manage offer performance and return on shows or promotions.
- Achieve revenue and margins set by line manager
- Conducts daily site walk-through to discover any errors or mistakes and amends accordingly, managing and resolving issues with developer or flagging and escalating when necessary
- Highlighting missed opportunities for product sales due to stock availability or consumer interests not being met
- Monitors and recommends price changes on product for profit, sales against competition
- Optimize search-ability of products for online optimisation
- Edit product images using Photoshop / Illustrator and liaise with the project manager
- Monitor active listing and how to improve through direct channels
- Manage inventory for all account and liaise with the supply team accordingly
- Monitors competitor websites and market trends, making recommendations to improve proposition and product offering
- Research new potential products to list
- Create bespoke product bundles and liaise with demonstrators for samples and product specifications
- Record and analyse all results on a weekly basis
- Analyse recorded analytics to improve revenue month on month
- Runs specific onsite testing strategies to improve product conversion
- Constantly looking for other sales channels to market our products
- Be Creative and support the creative team
- Provide admin support to the retail sector including the creative team
Essential skills you will need to meet your Responsibilities
- You will be organised and show great attention to detail
- Comfortable with Excel, good copywriter and a keen eye for detail
- You will be excellent at creating new product ideas and strategies. Thinking out of the box!
- You will be even better at implementing new ideas and strategies for Amazon, eBay and home shopping channels.
- Self-motivator who is organized that can deliver to tight deadlines.
- You will be fully committed and engaged in consumer satisfaction through creative products
- You will believe there are no problems, only solutions
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Minimum 1 – 2 year sales experience in a commercial environment
- Analytical/ Financial acumen
- Good Excel Skills
- Commutable distance to the office
- Ideally some e-commerce background would be good
- Have a can do positive attitude