Head of Marketing & Sales
Are you interested in joining an ambitious, values driven business who are market leaders in their field? Signature Career Management are partnered with a well established FMCG business based in the North-West who are looking to make an appointment to their collaborative and motivated team.
The business is committed to producing naturally sourced, high quality goods with an interest in health and wellness. They offer premium products trusted by consumers and professionals globally. Although the company was established well over 100 years ago, they are refreshingly forward thinking in their approach, priding themselves on entrepreneurial and innovative attitudes to business growth and development while maintaining their admirable core values.
You will be responsible for driving sales and strategy across several brands in the UK & Ireland market, managing sales targets and monthly reports while working alongside EMEA and Global teams to build a platform for the international business while ensuring customer satisfaction is met.
Key accountabilities for the role will include:
- Coaching, mentoring and development of direct reports, providing career development and planning opportunities
- Performance management relationships with all external agencies
- Preparing accurate sales forecasting for planning and budgeting purposes
- Driving the NPD processes, including effective communication and ensuring products are fit for the UK and Ireland market
- Nurturing business relationships to build trust and productivity
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing lead role; preferably healthcare focused
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; an ability to fit well with the existing team is key
- A self-motivated character with excellent prioritising skill
- Able to evidence commercial and strategic thinking that translates into effective business action
- A true team player, sharing best practises and product knowledge, guiding the teams to achieve objectives
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.