National Account Manager
A super opportunity here for someone looking to progress their career in an excellent NAM role working for a global food and drink business. The group has seen significant changes in the past 12-18mths and continues to invest in their punchy marketing campaigns and hiring the very best talent on the market.
Based in the Midlands Head office, you will have full responsibility for the growth and plan execution of the Irish Grocery market across the full brand portfolio which is an area the business is looking to increasingly target moving forward. Working closely with the Marketing, Category and Commercial teams, you will play a lead role in developing strategic plans to drive sales and profit across the category within Ireland with distributors and direct retail customers including Dunnes, Tesco and Musgraves.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must have experience within the Grocery retail customers in the UK and/or Ireland
- Graduate calibre with experience of working for a branded FMCG business
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be savvy with numbers and a strong communicator
- Identify and develop relevant consumer and/or shopper insights
- Results focused with the ambition to succeed
- Understands category and budget management
- Must be comfortable with working in the Midlands region on a daily basis and the ability to visit Ireland grocery customers 2-3 days p/mth as a guideline
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.