Hugely exciting opportunity to join a great organisation
Six figure base, excellent bonus etc.
Our client is a successful company within the fresh sector. They have consistently built sales and now have a turnover of several hundred million pounds and have excellent relationships with their customers. They are looking to bring in a new Sales Director, to drive further growth and bring innovative ideas and excellent customer contacts.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting and extremely broad ranging role giving you considerable autonomy and scope. This individual will play the key part in creating & driving their sales strategy. You must be able to engage with multiple stakeholders, and be resilient and capable of dealing with an ever changing landscape.
An excellent communicator, you will:
- Have a track record of building strong and sustainable relationships with the UK’s major grocery retailers, foodservice sector and independent retailers
- Have a track record of delivering real results in terms of sales growth, with a strong and extensive background in food and drink
- Have a great deal of experience of own label
- Have a blue-chip background, you will be commercially astute and have an excellent track record of delivering growth
- Be able to demonstrate inspirational leadership qualities
- Be a team player, you have an analytical mind yet also thrive on finding new opportunities, and have an entrepreneurial approach
- A total commitment to the organisation’s values is essential
An excellent salary package is on offer with the flexibility to attract the best in the sector. This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career and truly make your mark