Coffee Sales Manager
A well – established, forward – thinking coffee specialist with over 60 years’ experience of roasting beans from the world’s leading coffee growing regions….
About the Role:
This is a brand-new role within the business; focussing on the sales of coffee equipment contracts and ingredients predominantly into the Business & Industry sector - initially in the Yorkshire area, but progressing nationally over time. You will also lead a small team of regional sales executives covering the rest of the country.
Specific duties will include;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and delivering your own sales
- Involvement in the design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence in the UK
- Objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the sales team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Assist with managing strategic account reviews (organising, preparation and monitoring) reporting to the Operations Director
- Updating CRM
- Report at monthly board meetings hosted either in the UK or Barcelona
- Providing accurate information to the weekly consolidated reports, trend analysis and pipeline tracking
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- In order to be considered for the role of Coffee Sales Manager, you must possess the following;
- New business development experience gained from within the coffee or food/drink sector
- A proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Consistently meet/exceed targets
- Effective mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Client focused solution sales experience
- Good time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to present well
- A business mind with an appreciation of costings and an understanding of business finances
Up to £30,000 p.a + car allowance + uncapped OTE
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.