Retail Sales Executive - South London - 12 Month FTC
2 days left
- Contract Type
We're currently recruiting for a Retail Sales Executive to cover the Brixton, Battersea, Greenwich & Central London and surrounding areas. Whether you're an experienced field sales professional or a recent graduate with some work experience under your belt, looking for your first step in field sales then this could be the opportunity for you!
What we'll give you
Our people are the key to our success so we look after them.
- Financial package of £25,000 (incl a FTC allowance)
- 26 days of holiday goodness
- Generous pension scheme.
- A nice shiny VW Passatt
- High end technology so you have the tools to succeed
- Loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
As a Retail Sales Executive you will be the face of Camelot for the National Lottery retailers within your designated territory. As a Camelot ambassador you will build positive relationships with our retailers and maximising the sales of the National Lottery and the return to Lottery funded good causes.
What you'll bring to the table
- Previous field sales experience (ideal, but not necessary)
- You're always bringing new ideas to the table!
- Strong sales and commercial acumen
- You’re a people person and confident speaking to our retailers and can build great relationships!
- Experience of face to face selling – and you’re pretty good at it!
- Good with numbers and your able to analyse data and provide insight to our customers
- A full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across your territory
AMAZING STARTS HERE!