Head of Operations and Logistics
A great opportunity for a Head of Operations and Logistics has arisen with a SME London based FMCG business, you will be responsible for moving stock and inventory internationally from a base in Greater London.
As the Head of Operations and Logistics you will have full responsibility of the logistics department operations including managing a small team as well as supplier management. You will be responsible for setting and developing the logistics strategy and influencing stake holders as the most senior levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and running of the Operation
- Working with and managing the planning activity to ensure delivery of service is within budget
- Managing and leading a team of 4
- Working with and managing key account and supplier relationships including review and contract management
- Lead and manage process improvement projects as well as NPD
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Proven team management/leadership skills
- Experience managing international logistics ideally from a FMCG environment
- Strong IT skills - SAP advantageous
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills