Sales Representative - Coffee up to £35k + commission
- Market leading coffee roaster
- Heritage company
- Career progression opportunities
Sales Representative - Coffee up to £34k + commission
The Role: The Sales Representative will be responsible for the sale and rental of coffee machines, coffee beans and affiliated products and snacks into independent hotels, cafes, restaurants etc. liaising with the manager or owner. This role is taking over an established territory and is a good split of maintaining and growing existing accounts and prospecting for new business. The ideal candidate will have strong coffee knowledge, either already working in the sector or with a strong passion for coffee and a thirst for learning.
Requirements: To be considered for the Sales Representative role you must have:
- Proven field sales track record
- Passion for coffee
- Excellent organisation and diary management skills
- Structured sales approach and a desire to succeed
The Package for Sales Representative:
- Basic: £28,000 - £34,000
- Bonus / OTE: £42k OTE
- Company car with a fuel card
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, healthcare, pension
The Company: Established for over 100 years, they are a coffee roaster as well as retailer and have a great reputation in the UK.
Location: The Sales Representative position covers Leicester, Northampton, Peterborough, Cambridge and Norfolk.